Complaint Review: Massage Heights

Massage Heights
2055 Westheimer, Ste. 155, Houston, Texas United States of America

Massage Heights Unable to use 'pre-paid' massages Houston, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We want to speak with you

A few years ago, I signed an agreement with Massage Heights River Oaks for $39 a month and in return I get one pre-paid massage for that fee.  For various reasons, Ive got 19 pre-paid massages backed up and now theyre charging $49 per month.

Their policy is that I can put my account on hold for 6 months or cancel.  However, if I put my account on hold I cant get a massage or theyll start billing me again.  If I cancel, I have 30 days to use my pre-paid massages or lose them.

I was told by a receptionist that I could put my account on hold and 'catch up' with my massages, but they resumed billing me as soon as I got another massage.  Another receptionist once told me that I could give some of them to a friend - also not true.

I called the 'corporate' office that was indicated in a response to another complaint.  I was told that the corporate office only handled franchise agreements and that they couldn't help me.  I was told to call the franchise owner at Massage Heights River Oaks - J.D. Bush.  I have already talked to the store and they are not willing to work with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights/Houston-Texas-77098/Massage-Heights-Unable-to-use-pre-paid-massages-Houston-Texas-879350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We want to speak with you

AUTHOR: Massage Heights - (United States of America)

We greatly value our guests, and I would love the opportunity to discuss with you further.  Please reach out to me at the River Oaks location.  If I am out of the office, I will advise the staff to provide you with my personal cell phone number so that we may discuss at your convenience.  I look forward to speaking with you.

JD Busch