Complaint Review: Massage Heights

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Ripoffranger — chatsworth California U.S.A.
Massage Heights
2900 Townsgate Rd. Suite #210 Thousand Oaks, California United States of America

Massage Heights Tristan Ripped off for $180 - deceptive contract negotiation Thousand Oaks, California

I signed up for a one year contract with Massage Heights. I made it absolutely clear that I would not be able to use all the massages in the one year period and asked if I would indeed be able to use them outside of the one year period. I was told "of course you can use them if you pay for them after the one year period". I asked the question two different ways before I signed the contract to make double sure I could get what I paid for. During the one year period I was dissatisfied with the quality of service and did not renew my membership at the end of the year. When I tried to get one of the four massages I had remaining after the year was over I was THEN told that since my membership was expired I could not get the four massages that I had paid for!! This was a loss of $180! This was an absolute deceptive rip-off. I asked them to make good on the money because I was misinformed. Then, the same person who got me to sign the contract NOW told me that the contract I had signed had a policy that states that if you do not renew your membership you lose services not used and already paid for! This is absolute proof that the person who got me to sign the contract deceived me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights/Thousand-Oaks-California-91361/Massage-Heights-Tristan-Ripped-off-for-180-deceptive-contract-negotiation-Thousand-Oaks-563999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights