Complaint Review: Massaggio Spa

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
Massaggio Spa
11130 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia U.S.A.

Massaggio Spa RIPOFF Alpharetta Georgia

Do NOT sign a contract with scam artists! I have been trying for 4 months to cancel my membership with Massaggio Spa. I have called, gone to the spa and sent 4 letters. They have refused to pick up the certified/return receipt letters I have sent them. After I sent my first letter to cancel they began to charge my credit card twice a month. Then they charged me 3 times the next month and now it is four charges in one month! They are trying to get as much money from me as they can. I have contested the charges with my credit card company who have refuned all the charges to my account, but Massagio continues to charge me multiple times a month so I must continue to contest the charges. I filed a complaint with the BBB and Massaggio's reply was that I had to show proof that they RECEIVED my cancellation letter. How can I show proof they received it if they refuse to pick up and sign for the certified letters!?!

Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massaggio-Spa/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Massaggio-Spa-RIPOFF-Alpharetta-Georgia-349689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massaggio Spa