Complaint Review: Massmarketingprogram.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:Washington Utah
Massmarketingprogram.com
http://massmarketingprogram.com/at/ Garden City, New Jersey U.S.A.

The Guest List MassMarketingProgram.com ripoff false promises Garden City New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I signed up for MassMarketingProgram's website program in January, where I give away free airplane tickets as incentives to my customers.

My customers in turn pay MassMarketingProgram.com $20. shipping/handling fee for the plane tickets. That was 2 months ago. Now many of my customers email me wanting to know where their plane tickets are. It seems "The Guest List" aka MassMarketingProgram, takes the $20, but doesn't send the plane tickets. I email MassMarketingprogram for assistance (I was told to email: support@massmarketingprogram.com), I get virtually no response! I have a stack of angry clients! Meanwhile, Massmarketing continues to bill my credit card monthly, even though I cancelled as soon as I found out what was happening. They have false phone numbers listed on their "whois' info. The phone number that shows up on my credit card bill, leads only to an unresponsive answer machine, which NEVER returns calls!!!! These are all RED FLAGS for a huge SCAM!!!!

Why do they not return calls. Why do the post false phone info on 'whois', why do they not return emails of their clients, why do they not send promised plane tickets to their customers who've paid them for them???? I want and NEED answers, but they refuse to give me one. I am left only with this option to post this here. Bet this won't get a truthful rebuttal!!!! And I know I wont get any help from them or for my angry customers who are still waiting (2 months now) for their plane tickets.

S
Washington, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2003 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massmarketingprogramcom/Garden-City-New-Jersey/The-Guest-List-MassMarketingProgramcom-ripoff-false-promises-Garden-City-New-Jersey-48605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massmarketingprogram.com

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Allan - (U.S.A.)

If you send us an email, you get a response in 2 business days. What does "virtually no response" mean?

If you read the terms and set up instructions, you would know it takes up to 8 weeks to process a voucher.

We don't have a whois so I don't know what phone number you are talking about. We handle support through email. And if you send us an email, you get a response.

I can easily give you the status on any voucher. Just send me their contact and I'll look it up.

According to your own logic, then your post really is not legitimate. You only provided your name of "S". I guess that would send up a red flag. Sounds more like a competitor of ours just trying to tarnish our image.