Complaint Review: Master Clean Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: patsyL — Mechanicsville Virginia United States of America
Master Clean Carpet Cleaning
unknown, not listed Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Master Clean Carpet Cleaning RIPOFF MAJOR-lousy job, quotes different prices when they show up and poor service all around. I cancelled my check, likely get sued. Richmond, Virginia

Master Clean Carpet Cleaning, with coupons found in ValuPak (but no listing anywhere else) did a lousy job, used no cleaning product, only water, asked me how to clean the chair I hired them to clean and did not move it to clean the carpet under it - I did!  took 20 mins and on phone quote different at door - English was only good enough to argue with me and I had trouble from get go - wanted them to leave desperately and although I wrote a check - to get rid of them - I was advised to cancel today, which I did. Dont hire these frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Clean-Carpet-Cleaning/Richmond-Virginia-23111/Master-Clean-Carpet-Cleaning-RIPOFF-MAJOR-lousy-job-quotes-different-prices-when-they-sh-975146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Clean Carpet Cleaning