Complaint Review: Master Clean

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Chester, Va United States of America
Master Clean
Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Master Clean carpet,upholstery and air duct cleaning Carpet cleaning ripoff!!! falls advertisement ! Richmond, Virginia

We had them clean our carpets, we had a coupon that advertised 49.99 for cleaning. When the man got to the house, he first tried to sell us things like deep cleaning, dryer vent and somethink else that i did not anderstand! my wife told him no thank you.

He then cleaned the carpets and handed her a bill for $110.00. When she told him she had a coupon he said "that didn't cover the deep cleaning I did" she told him she didn't want him to do that as the carpeting was not really dirty or stained. He called his boss who said he could reduce the bill by some money , so he then charged us a total of $80.00

I called (804) 852-8030 to complain that night and was told "you signed for it, too bad" I told him the job he did was not very well and I wanted those  rooms redone. But they never showed up, I called at again and got no answer. That is when I decided to file the complaint. This company is rotten up to down!! Be aware of them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Clean/Richmond-Virginia-/Master-Clean-carpetupholstery-and-air-duct-cleaning-Carpet-cleaning-ripoff-falls-adve-781591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Clean