Complaint Review: Master Financial 2000

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Murrieta California United States of America
Master Financial 2000
13547 Ventura Blvd, STE 550 Sherman Oaks,, California United States of America

Master Financial 2000 Jason Smith, Master financial took the money from a judgment, never called us and now we can't find them, Help? Sherman Oaks, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Info and more

Master financial called me and told me that they could get the money that was owed to us from a car wreck judgment. We agreed to use their services  and he assured me that he could get the money to us quickly.

We never heard from them after that. The only way we knew that the money from the judgment was acquired, is that the person who had the judgment against them sent a message via facebook to us asking for the judgment release. After talking to her, she told me that Master Financial had taken the money 4-5 months earlier.

We then tried to contact MF2000, which is a P.O. Box. We were able to find their office further north on Ventura Blvd about 6 months later. Upon confronting Jason,  he assured me that he would pay us in a monthly contract and gave us a small check as good faith.

Now they have shut off their phones and I'm not sure if they moved from the hidden office on Ventura Blvd. in Sherman Oaks, Ca. We are looking for more information regarding their whereabouts. We are filing criminal charges and lien their properties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Financial-2000/Sherman-Oaks-California-/Master-Financial-2000-Jason-Smith-Master-financial-took-the-money-from-a-judgment-never-836752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Financial 2000

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Info and more

AUTHOR: HelpingOthers - (USA)

Contact me at 818-669-4767