Complaint Review: Master Financial Group

• Submitted: Tue, October 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 06, 2009

• Reported By: aikencolon — tempe Arizona U.S.A.
Master Financial Group
1204 E Baseline Rd # 204 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Master Financial Group - MFG. Inc. Collection Agency refuses to Report/Remove discrepancies from the major bureaus Tempe, Arizona

Master Financial Group, Inc. located at 1204 E Baseline Rd # 204 in Tempe, AZ 85283-1453, refuses to provide letters of proof of payment or approval to remove paid collection from the 3 major bureaus.  I am currently cleaning up my credit in order to purchase my first home for my family.  This company refused to provide a letter approving the removal of my PAID collection.  When I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor, I was told I was speaking to one.  When I asked for his name, he said Al Harris.  I'm not sure if that is his real name or not, but when I try to call back and get someone else he picks up the phone.  Not sure if it's him and a lady working in a 200 sq ft room or what.

Every other collector I have contacted for removal letters have been courteous and cooperative in supplying me the proper documents. It's infuriating that I may not be able to buy my family a home because this rinky-dink company refuses to provide a letter.

I wish there was some help.

Here is their phone number. (480) 839-9559

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2009 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Financial-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Master-Financial-Group-MFG-Inc-Collection-Agency-refuses-to-ReportRemove-discrepanci-505178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Financial Group