Complaint Review: Master Financial of California, Inc: DBA Master Financial 2000

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jose — California United States of America
Master Financial of California, Inc: DBA Master Financial 2000
13547 ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks CA 91423 Internet United States of America

Master Financial of California, Inc: DBA Master Financial 2000 Jason Smith, Marcia Smith Edwards, Nancy Grant, John Sutton, and Apryl Linette Volponi theft,grand larceny, fraud, Scam, Scam artist in Ca Internet

*Consumer Comment: need info as well

MASTER FINANCIAL 2000 is A SCAM!!!

They are out for your money!! They will not pay you once they collect your judgement.  Once I won my judgement we were sent a letter through the mail from Master financial to collect the Judgement. I made the biggest mistake in hiring them. My judgement was for the amount of $7,140 and my split with them was 70% to me and 30% to them once they successfully collect the judgement. Which doesn't matter there intentions are not to pay you from the beginning. I have proof of that which makes this FRAUD. Marcia, Nancy and Jason are all Frauds. Once they collect the judgement they avoid your calls and emails. They claim that they can not pay because they are going bankrupt. Which is not true I had someone else call right after and they were still actively collecting judgements and the company was in good standing. That is FRAUD. IF your company can't pay, you shouldn't be actively pursueing judgements. This person was Nancy Grant. We specifically asked if they were in some kind of financial trouble and she said no, the company is in good health. Once I confronted Jason about this Jason offered to pay me $2000 and the rest in 30 days.  I knew he was just buying time. He tried to put me at ease so that I will get off the phone but he had no intentions to pay. Once Jason admitted to not being in bankruptcy his boss called me(JOHN SUTTON) and said we will give $1000 right now and the rest in 30 days. He went down from Jason's offer! John Sutton's excuse why they couldn't pay changed from Jason bankruptcy excuse. He said he couldn't pay b/c his account receiveable was frozen and will have access to it in 30 days. He also said he had $600,000 in there. He also threaten me and said if I went through the court system I will never see my money.

They all do not use there real names Jason and marcia are the front of the scam. They are very good in hiding. Apryl Volponi is there agent of process for the corporation. There corporation was filed in Las Vegas Nevada, corp name is master financial of california. Which makes this interstate fraud and federal law enforcement gets involved.  They operate in California under a DBA Master financial 2000 Apryl is not hard to find but she seems to be involved I left her a note at her house and has not replied. When I went to her house she does not answer the door. i have hired a private investigator because these people need to be stopped and I want my money. They messed with the wrong guy!! If you are also a victim I can provide a road map to them. Marcia uses her real first name. Please join me against them!!!!!

We can stop them John Sutton appears to be from india and he runs other scams as well! The address provided is a PO box but they do operate from Sherman Oaks.  Please contact district attorney Ariel Deguzman 213-974-9770 The more people come forward the chances of putting them behind bars are better! Also make a police report with the LAPD or your local police department and call the FBI they are hungry for these guys!!! Contact me to provide a road map to them, lets build a case!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Financial-of-California-Inc-DBA-Master-Financial-2000/internet/Master-Financial-of-California-Inc-DBA-Master-Financial-2000-Jason-Smith-Marcia-Smith-E-780559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Financial of California, Inc: DBA Master Financial 2000

need info as well

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States of America)

I learned yesterday that most likely my Judgment (hard won, just like the other people her) most probably is gone. I contacted the LAPD yesterday and they were not too interested in my complaint, stated to file a complaint in my own jurisdiction of Florida. Today and the minute their office opens I am calling for a Detective to open a case.