Complaint Review: Master Financial

• Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: ticked off in corona — Corona California USA
Master Financial
13547 Ventura Blvd. Suite 550 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Master Financial Spoke to a jason and Marcia Wrongful Levy to my checking account! Will not return phone calls!!! Sherman Oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: Request

I received a notice from my bank on Dec.27th that a levy was placed on my checking account from Master Financial. I was given no warning at all. I was totally blind sided by this company! The original judgment was against my ex husband and had only his name listed.I am not even listed on the judgment!I had one day to go down to court and get judgment and file a claim of exemption against them. After about 4 days Marcia left a message for me to call them back. I called back and got redirected to Jason. He seemed knowledgeable enough but I think they like to use scare tactics. I told him my ex would call and talk to them. I was given "his direct line" to call back right away. Ever since all of our phone calls have fallen on deaf ears. They have not once called either one of us back!! I will go to court and show the judge proof in my divorce papers of why I don't owe this company for a debt that is not mine!! I have filed a complaint with the federal trade commission as well. This is a fraudulent company as far as I'm concerned and they walk a very thin line with the legal system. Someone needs to stop companies like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Financial/Sherman-Oaks-California-92879/Master-Financial-Spoke-to-a-jason-and-Marcia-Wrongful-Levy-to-my-checking-account-Will-no-680616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Financial

Request

AUTHOR: Justice Seeker - (United States of America)

If you believe that Master Financial has wronged you, or that it collected on Judgments on your behalf but never paid you your share of the proceeds please contact me at hmspasadena@gmail.com.