Complaint Review: Master Management Group

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lucille — Umatilla Florida United States of America
Master Management Group
6125 N. 16th St, Suite A220, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Master Management Group Home Business Capital Scammed, Lied, Made Promises Phoenix, Arizona

On March 7, 2011 I received a call from a woman named Rebecca.  She talked up a storm about how great the company was and how I could start earning $500.00 for every terminal for processing credit cards that I put in businesses.  To this date I haven't received a dime and I got scammed out of $5,000.00.  I called back many times and they insisted they would start running what they called campaigns to the so called Data that I purchased.  They always gave me the run around about having to check what was going on and call me back.  Well this seemed to go on forever.  Finally in September of 2011 they finally sent be back a report of the so called people they had contacted and I had no sales.  They told me they would keep running the campaigns until I got back my $5,000.00 investment.  Well to this date 7/13/2012 I haven't received a dime and when you call their number not in service.  I am going to report this to the Attorney Generals Office of Arizona.  I got ripped off before by these so called scam artists and I did get some of my investment back.  I will do the  same for these b**tards.  I sure hope they are enjoying all the monies they stole from all the other people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Management-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Master-Management-Group-Home-Business-Capital-Scammed-Lied-Made-Promises-Phoenix-Arizo-911590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Management Group