Complaint Review: Master Management Group

• Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: Valentine — Wisconsin United States of America
Master Management Group
3625 N 16th Street Ste 112 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Master Management Group Web Media Blogging Took the money and ran. I got nothing for my investment since I signed up in February of 2011. Phoenix, Arizona

I signed up with this company back in February hoping to make 2-5 thousand dollars a month using the information that they promised.  I have not made one penny!! The interest and payments on the credit card I used are astronomical.  I can hardly find the money for food now.

They promised all kinds of help to get started.  Gave names and numbers of my coaches and so on.  Never heard from them.  When I try to call, I get 1 or 2 rings, then a busy signal.

Told me that I would not have to do anything more.  They would do it all.  Promised to send thousands of potential customers to my web site.  Don't see any there!  If they have, I haven't been paid.

I have a website. but don't know what it does.

Really frustrated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Management-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Master-Management-Group-Web-Media-Blogging-Took-the-money-and-ran-I-got-nothing-for-my-in-782953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Management Group