Complaint Review: Master Management Group

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: RoseP — Internet United States of America
Master Management Group

Master Management Group Money Management Group is nothing but no good scam artists!! STAY AWAY!!! Internet

In March of this year I signed up with Master Management Group to help me make some money with merchant accounts. Im still so angry at myself for falling for their sales pitch. I was told they would do everything for me, that I did not have to do anything but sit back and collect money. Well, Im sitting and NOTHING!!!

Master Management Group sold my name to other companies who then promptly called me advising me that I needed to spend more money to use their services. That my business would not make any profit if I did not use them. So I did.

I pay monthly to keep a website up and running that has not made any return on my investment and MMG said that they would send more people my way so I can make some of my money back. I havent seen any money as of yet. When is all this supposed to happen???

Ive called MMG several times and tried to have them explain to me what was going on. I wanted my money back if they werent going to make good on any of the things they promised. I spoke to Rebecca, who told me that she did not know what I was talking about and that the company Im talking about has nothing to do with her but she can help me with the losses that I incurred from dealing with MMG. I only need to invest $1,700. Really??? I have already lost close to $18,000 and Im supposed to roll over and take another hit??? I dont think so!!! Now, every time I call the number is no good. I realized then that I had been scammed and something needs to be done. I dont have the money to just lose like that. Damn near all of America doesnt have money to just throw away like that.

I was already strapped tight before this and now after, I just dont know what it is Im supposed to do. I called the Attorney Generals office to file a complaint on MMG and the other companies that seemed to be involved in scamming me as well (Home Business Capital and Victory Financial).

Ive also contacted a law firm, 319.423.7643, to help me get my money. I spoke to Charlene and shes great!! I didnt have to put any money upfront, which was good because I did not have any left and because I was NOT going to get scammed again. They really got the job done and Im so happy I took a chance. Thank you CharleneKEEP IT UP!!!

I just hope anyone else out there thats reading this stays away from MMG. Theyre nothing
but a SCAM and they will steal your money. STAY AWAY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Management-Group/internet/Master-Management-Group-Money-Management-Group-is-nothing-but-no-good-scam-artists-STAY-977521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Management Group