Complaint Review: Master Management Group

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: Triple R — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Master Management Group
5125 N. 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ Internet United States of America

Master Management Group Omni Doba Promised income of internet marketing commissions of up to $500 for each sale of credit card processors, web designs, et al. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lawsuit

On March 4, 2011, after many questions to the Master Management Group (MMG) telephone sales person, I invested $10,000 by credit card in what I was led to believe was a program that markets the placement and sale of MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discovery credit card payment terminals. I was promised that MMG would provide coaching and assistance for me to have my own wesite and advise me how to sell the terminals. My intent was to provide me and my wife with additional retirement funds as I am 72 years old.

For my invested $10,000 I was promised 5,000 "hot contacts" that MMG would have its sales personnel contact and close on resulting sales of any of the 18 MMG products. MMG has not completed their promised training and have not generated any sales in my behalf whasoever. The first contract trainer was very difficult to work with and MMG terminated the trainer. The second trainer provided even less assistance and finally simply terminated contact with me.

My numerous e-mails of complaint to MMG's "custormer service" representative resulted in no assistance given to me. My letter to the President (unknown name) of MMG on May 21, 2011 demanding the return of my invested $10,000 was never answered. My e-mail request to MMG's "customer service" requesting an accounting of what, if any, products were sold on my behalf has never been responded to by MMG.

I believe a class action lawsuit in behalf of the known and unknown victims of MMG is called for and I urge attorneys experienced in such claims contact the known victims reported on Ripoff's website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Management-Group/internet/Master-Management-Group-Omni-Doba-Promised-income-of-internet-marketing-commissions-of-up-796191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Management Group

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: ggbell - ()

How do I get in on filing the lawsuit.