Complaint Review: Master Numerologist Jill Saint James

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: zak11907 — Perth Other Australia
Master Numerologist Jill Saint James
PO Box 802536 - Dallas, TX 75380 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Master Numerologist Jill Saint James Fraud or not Fraud. That is the Question. Can Jill do, what is required? Dallas, 75380TX , Texas

Can Jill help us to understand our own individual selves through numbers, why the urgency on her part to add more customers. why send more email back again and again?

Advertising pushed to the limits. Does she deliver what is paid for.

The only person that can tell you anything about the above, is some one who uses her services. I pay for this service on a yearly basis, 5 years now.

I had been a student of Numerology 17 years before I met Jill online. There are other sites out there that have the same service to offer. I went through a few of them until I got to Jill, in 2007.

How much do we pay to have our papers delivered to our homes. To buy magazines, brand new books to read or go to the movies. My annual payment of $40.00 seems cheap at that price. There is an added price for it's other services, that are provided. I am well satisfied with this association between us.

The reason for the email coming so often, is in the numbers for that day and in association with the email recipient's name. As well as the advertising. If a person has gone in for a free reading, their full name and date of birth become known.

Through the use of numerology, a master numerologist can see a future forecast on that person. The good and bad that the individual is going through. There may be issues that are happening to the individual that can be solved with their help.

I do not state that this is the case with every one out there. I do understand that there are those who will find the answers to some of their questions by using her services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Numerologist-Jill-Saint-James/Dallas-Texas-/Master-Numerologist-Jill-Saint-James-Fraud-or-not-Fraud-That-is-the-Question-Can-Jill-d-967696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Numerologist Jill Saint James