Complaint Review: Master Psychic MaKennzie

• Updated: Sun, April 25, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Massena New York United States of America
Master Psychic MaKennzie
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Master Psychic MaKennzie I paid this man $900 and he won't return my calls or anything...He promised he could help me and he was not like other rip offs...He is a fraud.... Atlanta Georgia, Internet

I called this psychic to help me and he told me he could..He said that he wasn't a ripoff like most...I paid him $900.00 and he said he would start right away..I talked to him a few times on the telephone, but it has been almost a year now and since talking to him the first month, he will not answer my calls, emails, or text messages...He is a rippoff...and a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2010 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Psychic-MaKennzie/Atlanta-Georgia-/Master-Psychic-MaKennzie-I-paid-this-man-900-and-he-wont-return-my-calls-or-anything-596428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Psychic MaKennzie