• Report: #931977

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Katia — Costa Mesa California United States of America
Master financial
13547 Ventura boulevard suite 550 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Master financial Master financial offer to help me collect my judgement, I followed up several times to monitor the process. Most of the time their phone sounds busy. I was told that they were in the process of monito Sherman Oaks , California

On 02-11-2011 I received a mailing from Master Financial to assist me in collecting my judgement.
They had my case number, amount owed to me and case title. They asked me to release and authorize for them to collect in my behalf. After many follow up calls and no answer I have realized that they not only ripped me off..,but have ripped off many consumers. It's very upsetting to feel that someone once offered to help, is taking advantage of many innocent consumers for their own gain.
Please help get these people of the streets, they don't deserve to be in business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-financial/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/Master-financial-Master-financial-offer-to-help-me-collect-my-judgement-I-followed-up-se-931977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master financial