Complaint Review: Master psychic love spell specialist susan

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Meli — United States of America
Master psychic love spell specialist susan

Master psychic love spell specialist susan Fraud , Internet

*Consumer Comment: but i got one

Do not do business with woman she is a liar. Don't let her tell you her work is guaranteed and if it doesn't work she will give you your money back. The only thing that is guaranteed is that she will take your money and never talk to you again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-psychic-love-spell-specialist-susan/internet/Master-psychic-love-spell-specialist-susan-Fraud-Internet-1004424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master psychic love spell specialist susan

but i got one

AUTHOR: Audrey - (United States of America)

i dont know how to express my gratitude to magic and spellcast. i have been a single mum for two months when my husband left me for another woman.i couldnt cope without him. i was devastated and so lonely. i tried to beg him to come back but he wouldnt listen. then i decided to take to bringing him back at all cost. i tried a couple of spellcasters but no evidence that my hubby was coming back till i came acroos this man through a ref. i didnt expect anything to happen but i kept my fingers crossed. and just as magic is unbelievable my man came back to me some weeks ago. begging me to take him. making promises of never leaving me and my son. now i need advice and suggestion on how to reward this man that made me happy. write my ymail account-audietayl. thank you.