• Report: #1122054

• Reported By: Heather120 — Indianapolis Indiana
Master spas
6927 Lincoln parkway Fort Wayne, Indiana USA

Master spas Failure to complete warranty work Fort Wayne Indiana

We purchased a master spa hot tub in July 2013. Our hot tub has been leaking water since October 2013 and have reported it to the place we purchased it from Recreation Unlimited and they informed us the they no longer service Master Spa hot tubs because they got canceled from selling and or servicing them. I then called Master spas and spoke with Paul. He informed me of another number I needed to contact Collins Spa because he is thier service tech. It is now February 2014 and we still do not have our hot tub fixed. We are having to fill it everyday and pay for the water and the electric to keep reheating the hot tub so the lines don't freeze. I have made several calls and complaints to all three companies and nothing has been done so far. Now we have a broken water spicket from using it all winter that flooded my kitchen and ruined my new hard wood floors. I am beyond wits end with this company. Poor customer service from Paul  has lead me to file this report. I need the tub fixed I pay for it every month and still cannot use it. I will never be purchasing another master spa in my lifetime.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-spas/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-46804/Master-spas-Failure-to-complete-warranty-work-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-1122054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master spas