Complaint Review: MasterCard / Direct Merchants Bank / HSBC Card Services

• Updated: Sat, August 15, 2009

• Reported By: Bonnie Dishong — Salt Lake City Utah USA
MasterCard / Direct Merchants Bank / HSBC Card Services
5509 So Conestoga Cir Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

MasterCard / Direct Merchants Bank / HSBC Card Services Account Central Online, HSBC. I signed for Account Benefit Plan, But it is much like the Hotel California, you may enter but you may never leave. I paid off my acct. but 'didn't receive it'LATE FEE Account Benefit Plan is the Hotel California Salt Lake City, Utah

I signed up for the Account Benefit Plan. After having it for 3 years, I decided I didn't really want it. So I tried to cancel it. They talk you to death about why you shouldn't cancel it, so I would leave it on to shut them up. This summer I have called three times to cancel it and have gotten very rude in the process. Today, Fran tells me it will be cancelled.

Previous to this, I sent a large payment to them which I hadn't done before. This time I didn't know they hadn't received until after I got the statement showing they didn't receive payment, they added an over the limit fee, late fee, and another over the limit fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MasterCard-Direct-Merchants-Bank-HSBC-Card-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84118/MasterCard-Direct-Merchants-Bank-HSBC-Card-Services-Account-Central-Online-HSBC-I-si-480486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MasterCard / Direct Merchants Bank / HSBC Card Services