Complaint Review: MasterPac

• Reported By: Regal — North Carolina
MasterPac
St. Louis, Missouri USA

Roger Debenport President St. Louis Missouri

After placing a substantial order with MaasterPack through Roger Debenport I was totally scammed.  I waited over 6 weeks for a 3 day job, received a model of what I wanted manufactured.  It was completely wrong.  Totally incompoetent work and they charged me 3 times what they quoted.  Avoid Debenport and his scamof a company.  I tried a dozen times to get my work done right or my money back.  No way would he even talk with me.  This guy is a total crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MasterPac/St-Louis-Missouri/Roger-Debenport-President-St-Louis-Missouri-1072815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MasterPac