• Report: #131990

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Mastercard Atlantic One
Nationwide U.S.A.

Mastercard Atlantic One telephone scam ripoff Nationwide

I have been hounded by a company called Mastercard Atlantic one. They claim that they will give me a $1500 mastercard, to be used anywhere for a $315.00 fee. The fee is a lifetime membership and after five years the credit limit will be raised to $5000.

Now they claim that I do not have to put any money on the card, that it is guarenteed credit. They also mentioned me applying to Aspire a few months ago. Aspire never gave me a real reason for being denied except that they had not extended an offer to me. Is it just me or does it sound really fishy.

I have been conned before and got lucky because my bank got my money back for me. Has anyone else been called for them or heard of them. They call me multiple times a day. ALso I now that if someone is going to give you a card you do not need to spend tons of money to get it. Any thoughts out there?

Melanie
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2005 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastercard-Atlantic-One/nationwide/Mastercard-Atlantic-One-telephone-scam-ripoff-Nationwide-131990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastercard Atlantic One