- Report: #768405
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Masterfile.com
Masterfile.com3 Concorde Gate 4th Floor Internet United States of America
Masterfile.com Masterfile Tried to extort money!!!!~~ Ontario, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Received a letter in mail from a client at our webdesign facility
- Letter stating that they manage rights to pictures
- Came to their attention that we used a "copyrighted" unwatermarked photo
- Removing the photo within an hour was not good enough to them
- They wanted $4410 for using a photo that does not belong to them and was purchased legally by us for three days.
- EXTORTION SCHEME THAT HAS WORKED BEFORE AND IS VERY INTIMIDATING.
- This is a scam/scheme!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2011 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masterfilecom/internet/Masterfilecom-Masterfile-Tried-to-extort-money-Ontario-Internet-768405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.