Complaint Review: Masterguard Fabric Protection

• Reported By: Burned in Florida — southwest Florida United States of America
Masterguard Fabric Protection
2590 Jason Court Oceanside CA 92056-3592, Florida United States of America

Masterguard Fabric Protection Scam Oceanside CA, Florida

These people are a complete rip-off. If you buy their fabric protection, they will keep asking you questions until they finally come up with a way not to honor their warranty.  I honestly don't know how people like this can scam people and wake up each morning, look at themselves in the mirror and think "today my goal is to scam as many people as I possibly can.

Shame on you! They will never honor their warranty.  They will never return my money.  So my good deed of the day is to file this report in hopes that I can at least save one other person from being ripped off by this company.   And shame on Savon Furniture for even dealing with such a rip off firm.  I have learned my lesson.  I will never shop at Kanes or Savon Furniture again.  And I will never buy fabric protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masterguard-Fabric-Protection/Oceanside-CA-92056-3592-Florida-/Masterguard-Fabric-Protection-Scam-Oceanside-CA-Florida-850665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Masterguard Fabric Protection