Complaint Review: Masterguard fire alarm

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — Great Falls Montana
Masterguard fire alarm
great falls, Montana USA

Masterguard fire alarm When we brought fire alarm we asked after we changed it out to electric one can we replace them? great falls Montana

We decided to buy serval fire alarms from MasterGuard. When the guy came and install them. I asked him "if we happen to install elertic wires for all fire alarm can we send the fire alarms and get it replace from battery into elertic one?" He said "yeah it would be wonderful." Since I know elertic work best than battery.

So over a year we got elertic wires for fire alarm in our new house. So my husband called and try to get it send in and exchange it to elertic bec it was so expenisve. But they told my husband that they dont sell any fire alarm that install with elertic? I was so pissed off and it cause confilt between my husband and me. He said we paid over 2,800 for that and waste our money. I said true. It doesnt worth our money bec now its stay in boxes and earn dust and dont know what to do with it.

I knew if there were no elertic fire alarm I wouldnt buy them for sure.

Amy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masterguard-fire-alarm/great-falls-Montana-59405/Masterguard-fire-alarm-When-we-brought-fire-alarm-we-asked-after-we-changed-it-out-to-ele-1090397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Masterguard fire alarm