Complaint Review: Masterguard

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: AH — Midland Texas United States of America

Masterguard SCAM, Internet

I feel like such and idiot! Over 5 yrs ago we got a phone calling stating that we won a free dinner at a local mexican restuarant from a drawing box sitting on a store counter I had entered. Excited my husband and I went for dinner and quickly found that we were not the only "winners" and that what we had actually "won" was an evening of horror stories about families that did not have the proper fire alarm equipment and how they lost everything, including loved ones!! They got us! We signed up and have been paying 97.87 a month for the last 5 yrs!!! I dont know who Im more furious at them or us!!  Do not fall for their scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masterguard/internet/Masterguard-SCAM-Internet-653669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Masterguard