Complaint Review: Mastery Martial Arts

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Cherylp — Hope Rhode Island United States of America
Mastery Martial Arts
Comstock Parkway Cranston, Rhode Island United States of America

Mastery Martial Arts East West Karate Continue to steal money from my account Cranston, Rhode Island

East West Karate or Mastery Martial Arts NEVER sign a contract with this organization.  In August 2012,  the company doubled dipped by account for an ACH transaction for tuition.  Supposedly it was everyone else's fault and they took absolutely no accountability for the issue.  Multiple phone calls, threats to call the Attorney General's office, and finally (4) weeks later the company issued me a check drawn on their Sovereign Bank account which I had to go pick up and then their bank charged me $5.00 to cash.

I thought I was done...Stupid was I....it has happened again!  I have issued a stop payments with the bank and also signed an affidavit with my bank to cease the activity however Mastery or East West Karate is very clever.  They have discovered a way to change the source codes banks use to process ACH transactions and continue to hit my account.  This is STEALING! and if you or I did this we would be facing criminal charges however this company continues to rip off people and get away with it....Stay away from this company and never ever ever ever give them access to your bank account!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastery-Martial-Arts/Cranston-Rhode-Island-/Mastery-Martial-Arts-East-West-Karate-Continue-to-steal-money-from-my-account-Cranston-Rh-954809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastery Martial Arts