Complaint Review: Mastock Malinois

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: 232 N. Lake Rd — 17364 Pennsylvania
Mastock Malinois
1840 South Mill St Batavia, Illinois USA

Mastock Malinois Parvo infected litter leads to death of all the puppies Batavia Illinois

*Author of original report: Puppy Sales at Woof Beach

*Consumer Comment: Fabricated report on puppy parvo

*Consumer Comment: Mastock Malinois

We contacted Eric Wilson of Mastock Malinois about a litter of Belgian Malinois puppies.We located Mr. Wilson on the internent and liked the looks of the parents.I have been involved with Malinois for 30 years.I decided to b uy 6 of his 8 week old puppies from his stud dog Blaze

I paid a required deposit and made the trip to Batavia Ill. on April 7th 2013.The location was a dog grooming business named Woof Beach in Batavia Ill.When i arrived at the location and viewed the puppies.I was concerned that they only weighed 5# normal weight is 12-14 pounds.

I questioned the health and the size and was told all my lines start out small and they are all vet checked and ready to go.I finished paying the balance at the time of pickup.These puppies at this time were infected with Parvo.Mr. Wilson and his partner Aaron Rice were well aware these 6 pups were infected,

Apon my return trip home I met with many families for the delivery of there new pups.Two days later the nightmare began and all the puppies were infected with Parvo. As families rushed to save their puppies at their local Vet.But to no avail.All the puppies died within 1 week of pickup.The vet bills for 1 puppy were over 7k

Mr. Wilson and Aaron Rice have done nothing at all.They refuse contact and have no intention of standing behind their contract. It was stated by 4 different animal hospitals that the puppies were infected with Parvo before my trip to Batavia.Even knowing this they are still selling puppies from this location.The Dept. of Animal health in Ill. has written them many summons for offenses .Including operating a business with no liscene.Parvo is a killer and few dogs stand a chance agaisnt it.All the shot records for the puppies was falsified and no shots were given.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastock-Malinois/Batavia-Illinois-60510/Mastock-Malinois-Parvo-infected-litter-leads-to-death-of-all-the-puppies-Batavia-Illinoi-1055695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastock Malinois

Puppy Sales at Woof Beach

AUTHOR: - ()

This shows you how well you know Eric Wilson.He is the owner of Mastock Malinois.Which has now been taken off line.Eric Wilson has been breeding and selling Malinois for years.This case as well as others have been going on for years.If you google Eric Wilson and Mastock Malinois you will find my story accurate.We have been contacted by several buyers of Malinois from Eric Wilson that have also filed reports.

Fabricated report on puppy parvo

AUTHOR: doglover91 - (USA)

I do not understand where this individual got any of this outright lie, but the business described does not sell puppies of any kind. I am familiar with the business and would like to see this business and others like it succeed without harassment from individuals that must have alternative motives. It is a shame when people abuse sites like this to ruin the reputation of a good business with no purpose other than to bring others down. Hopefully others support my opinion on this report and it can be removed to the discredit of the original poster.

Mastock Malinois

AUTHOR: Mmp237 - (USA)

Hi, just found your post online after trying to reach "woof beach" numerous times about a mal we bought from then...we have had nothing but problems...he was supposedly OFC certified but has has massive shoulder reconstruction surgery and now issues with another hip..he only 4...has cataracts, when we got him, took him to our vet and he documented he was malnourished, had a staph infection, and filled with worms, even though they claimed he was worked and vet checked...we contacted Eric immediately and since then with the other issues numerous times with no response!!! It seems as their "health guarantee" as well as everything else was a bunch of bs!!! Anyhow, would live to get in contact with you, I have spoken with one other owner that bought from them with issues with their mal too!! Not sure if you will get this, but if we could get in touch that would be great!!!!