Complaint Review: Mastour Gallery

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 10, 2007

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Mastour Gallery
15 E. 30th St, New York, New York U.S.A.

Mastour Gallery Rug that is falling apart NY New York

I purchased a rug from Mastour Gallery in 2002. The rug was $4,000. Since I bought the rug it has been slowly falling apart. I returned the rug to Mastour Gallery in Oct of 2006. I sent it via UPS to NY. The company did not call me and every time I called them they would have a different excuse about why they could not help me.

Finally, after a month of this treatment I realized that they would not do anything about the defective rug. They tried to say the problem could have been my vacum or my dog and cat. I have many other rugs in my house and have not had any problems. I asked that the company return my rug. They did and made me pay to have it shipped back to me. The rug is continuing to fall apart.

Jeannine
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastour-Gallery/New-York-New-York-10016/Mastour-Gallery-Rug-that-is-falling-apart-NY-New-York-229733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastour Gallery