Complaint Review: Match Affinity.com

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: Jacqui2f — Glasgow Alabama
Match Affinity.com
, Select State/Province USA

DO NOT JOIN MATCH AFFINITY / MATCH.COM who are both pat of the same company who are legally covered to go into your account an STEAL your money and once they have you there is NOTHING you can do about it.  I was a member of both sites and cancelled both subscriptions, however had problems doing so on line.  After many attempts I suceeded, however I became aware today that they took £119.40 from my account for an annual subscription despite having cancelled both Match Affinity and Match.com.

I contacted Match Affinity this evening and was told that I had not cancelled my subscription and that I would not get my money refunded and told I can contiue using the site until August 2014, incidentlly the site is RUBBISH hence my cancelling.  I was informed that I had purchased my account August 2012, at which time I asked for proof of, as this is not the case.  The only other reason for this is that they had taken money out of my account then and I d not noticed.

This an organisation who are ripping off vulnerable and lonely people and taking advantage of thier situation and conitnuing to steal from them even when they have cancelled thier subscription. These people are paracites feeding off people's desire to meet others and are legally getting away with it as they are covered by the law.  There is no way of contacting them direct as such except via e-mail were you get fobbed off.  Please do not try this site, they offer a free trial however in order to chat or  contact  someone you have to provide your bank details and subscribe even for a month, then they have you and will keep going into your bank and steal your money. You can only cancell your subscription on line, however this can be difficult as the site doesnt allways respond and you have to keep trying as I did, however now they are saying that I didn't even though I cancelled both sites at the same time.

DO NOT JOIN THESE DATING SITES THEY ARE A RIP OFF apart from that they are not

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Match-Affinitycom/Select-StateProvince/Match-Affinitycom-Match-Affinitycom-DONT-SIGN-UP-THE-TAKE-MONEY-FROM-YOUR-ACCOUNT-DESP-1078167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match Affinity.com