Complaint Review: Match Dot Com

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2003

• Reported By:St Petersburg Florida
Match Dot Com
match.com Internet U.S.A.

Match.com unable to get account to work refuse to refund money fraudulent ripoff business Nationwide Internet

I joined match com, and paid for a 6 month membership. They were unable to get my account working, and refuse to refund my money. After speaking to one of their representatives, they felt that what was fair was to cancel my account if I was unhappy, but a refund was out of the question. I feel that if they cant deliver what the service they sold me, they should refund my money, or, fix my account. I have reporte them to the better business bureau, ftc, and more organizations to come. These people are just plain dishonest.

Rick
St Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2003 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Match-Dot-Com/internet/Matchcom-unable-to-get-account-to-work-refuse-to-refund-money-fraudulent-ripoff-business-44592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match Dot Com