Complaint Review: MatchAffinity.com

• Submitted: Sat, August 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Lee — Derbyshire Nationwide United Kingdom
MatchAffinity.com

MatchAffinity.com I signed up for the year at a cost of over 170. I find that every person i click on in my area has not signed on for over a month. meaning basically i have paid 170 for a service that I can't use Internet

*Author of original report: Disgusting rip off company

*Author of original report: Put on hold for now

Hi

I recently paid over 170 to sign up to match affinity dating site for a year. I was absolutely shocked to find out that everyone in my region i clicked on had not signed in for over a month. This mean's i cant use the site and can't get what the service tells me i can. I think this is absolutely disgusting and i would like to know what steps i can get to get a full refund. I feel like i been ripped off big time.

I have looked at the internet and a lot of people say the site is a scam. Please could you let me know how i can investigate and get a refund. I would even but happy for them to keep my first installment of ^0 so long as they cancel my profile and don't take any more.

I have tried to get through Via phone but after ringing a 0871 9640095 for their customer service i can't get through it just says we are busy call back later..at a cost of 10 p everytime i ring

I am not sure how this site is still going strong?

Please help me

Lee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MatchAffinitycom/internet/MatchAffinitycom-I-signed-up-for-the-year-at-a-cost-of-over-170-I-find-that-every-perso-764712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MatchAffinity.com

Disgusting rip off company

AUTHOR: Dareel - (United Kingdom)

they are refusing my refund based on the fact i have used there services (2 email sent ...both unread= because the users are nit signing in.

I have done a search with my criteria and out of the only 49 profiles that appear 48 have not logged in for  a month. So i am basically paying 170 to contact one user.

I have put this to them and they just ignored it by sending a quite patronizing email to me. I am not giving up and i will let as many people know about what a scam this site is.

Anyone who is willing to help me please feel free.

Please for your own sake do not use Match Affinity. There is no customer service and they do not care about you in anyway

Thanks

Put on hold for now

AUTHOR: Dareel - (United Kingdom)

I have managed to finally get them to look in this after escalating it to highest level. I will know in a few days if they will give my money back or not