Complaint Review: Match.com Wmv

• Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Bellingham Washington
Match.com Wmv
match.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Match.com Wmv DECEPTIVE BILLING PRACTICES still happening!!! Recurring Credit Card charges... Online Nationwide

Match.com is still continuing their deceptive billing practices. I signed up for a 1 month subscription and was billed for it. No problem, right? How is it in their logic that a ONE MONTH subscription means a recurring monthly charge??? Hello?

I contacted them today and they said they would reverse the charge. If they don't I will dispute it with my credit card company. I explained to them (as they tried to keep me as a customer) that their service and site was reasonably useful service, but that their deceptive billing practices would not allow me to continue to use the site nor would allow me to recommend their service. In fact, I will tell everyone I know that they use deceptive billing practices until I hear that their behavior has changed.

Yelloww
Bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom-Wmv/nationwide/Matchcom-Wmv-DECEPTIVE-BILLING-PRACTICES-still-happening-Recurring-Credit-Card-charges-439136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com Wmv