Complaint Review: Match.com

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Eric — Huntsville Alabama
Match.com
8300 Douglas Ave STE 800 Dallas, Texas USA

Match.com Match.com, LLC Refusal to refund my money after ripping me off for 2 months Dallas Texas

I subscribed and then canceled after 10 days because of poor service (and after being contacted by a scammer which Match does not even bother to screen). I can submit a jpeg of their subscription screen which promises "$22.99 per month" and does NOT say anything about being charged the entire value for a three month subscription all at once. Upon canceling account I discovered I was charged entire amount of $62.97. Customer service is rude and refuses to refund me any money even though I requested account be deactivated. I called corporate office and they could not provide me a reason as to why I am being ripped off by paying for two months (July and August) I will not use. They only repeated themselves and refused to credit me. Most certainly they did NOT inform me I cannot have any refund if I cancel. This is the most horrible situation I've ever dealt with concerning an online company. I asked why I should be ripped off / charged for 2 full months I am not using. They refused to provide an answer, just repeated that they will not refund me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/Dallas-Texas-75225/Matchcom-Matchcom-LLC-Refusal-to-refund-my-money-after-ripping-me-off-for-2-months-Dal-1157744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com