Complaint Review: Match.com

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Libertyville Illinois United States of America
Match.com

Match.com Beware of Match.com Internet

My daughter,  20 years old, signed up for Match.com with my credit card with my permission. It stated that there was a money back guarantee. I did not see anyplace where it stated that after 6 months I would be charged again. It must have been very small print.
Last week I saw on my statement that I was being charged again. I called Match.com and I asked for the charges to be credited, my daughter did not meet one person. I was told no. I asked for the charges to be, at least, prorated. I was 2 days into the next 6 months. I was told no. I asked to talk to the supervisor and she said the same thing. Nobody at Match.com cares at all.
I reported them to the BBB. They do not have a rating with them, but I received no results. I am trying to fight this with my credit card company and am disputing it.
They should at least prorate the charge!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/internet/Matchcom-Beware-of-Matchcom-Internet-822580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com