Complaint Review: Match.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Reno Nevada United States of America

Match.com Billed me TWICE . One was authorized and one WAS NOT! I had even written them a letter saying I was not happy with the service and wanted to cancel it 6weeks after I joined!!!! So with NO notice they , Internet

I was ripped off by Match .com . They charged me once when I signed up and then I emailed them for a refund, saying I was unhappy with the service. They said no refunds. I said fine, but make sure you cancel it when the 6 months are up. So what do they do? Bill my Paypal account AGAIN in Jan. 2013 for ANOTHER 149.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/internet/Matchcom-Billed-me-TWICE-One-was-authorized-and-one-WAS-NOT-I-had-even-written-them-a-998809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com