Complaint Review: Match.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: joe — CULTUS LAKE British Columbia Canada
Match.com

Match.com Match Match.com deceptive practices with automatically renewing your membership and charging your credit card, Internet

I cancelled my Match.com membership back in September 2012 and I noticed they continued to charge me

$78.00 every three month on their auto renewal scam.  It seems they will to nothing to refund my money as it is in their terms of service agreement.  When I signed up for Match.com I only agreed to a 3 month commitment but they auto renewed it two times in addition even though I was never on the site.

Please dont fall victim to this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/internet/Matchcom-Match-Matchcom-deceptive-practices-with-automatically-renewing-your-membership-1026946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com