Complaint Review: Match.com

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Menomonee Falls Wisconsin
Match.com
www.match.com Internet U.S.A.

Match.com Sucked into their web-to be removed without notice-match.com is scam Internet

I signed up for their dating service, after a 3 day trial. I got many responses and was intrigued. But, after I started making some connections, within about a weeks time, I got an email stating that I changed by username and password. Of course, I didn't and was very upset that someone was able to do that. My security felt threatened and of course the people I had been emailing to were not able to locate me anymore. I feel really stupid that I even tried it and angry at the thought that a company can get away with this. I tried emailing them at least 4 times with my complaint, and never got a response back. There is no phone number to call, and their customer support email doesn't respond either. Can't someone do something about this??

Jill
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/internet/Matchcom-Sucked-into-their-web-to-be-removed-without-notice-matchcom-is-scam-Internet-341856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com