receives

• Reported By: Desselles — Anaheim Hills California
Match.com
Internet USA

Match.com WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!  Internet

This website is a ripoff as they make you feel that their site is only for those looking for a relationship, as they need to do a better job scanning the people on the site. As their are men just looking for sexual encounters. This site does not honor what they say.

As I know I read, I had 7 days to cancel. I tried calling 11/14/13, and was not successful in speaking to anyone. Then when calling today, 11/15/13, they said I only had 3 days. When I finally speak to a rep, they said 11/14/13 was the last day to cancel.

Interesting that was the day that I called, emailed and attempted to chat with a rep. So, now match.com, says there is nothing they can do. I am very dissatisfied with their services as it appears to be a ripoff when they say their is nothing else they can do for me! Do not give your money to this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/internet/Matchcom-WASTE-OF-TIME-AND-MONEYnbsp-Internet-1099585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com