Complaint Review: Match.com

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Match.com
match.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Match.com lack of customer service dating site Internet

Trouble service received. I joined and after 3 days, I was uphappy with the site. I only elected to join for only a month. I personally don't think it's worth the money. I remembered hiding my profile until I decided I should simply cancel. Well, I decided to cancel a few days later. A month later I was billed. I didn't know I was billed until my card balance was off. I called and was I was told they did not a refund policy and talked about I was going to be charged unless I cancel subscription. I feel they offer poor customer service. No concern about their customer. Instead, was told their policy and what should have populated when I cancelled. Even when I wasn't using their service they refuse to give me my funds back. My warning for you is to make sure you thoroughly read all that writing....hidden in their writings--Note: they will keep racking up on charging your card and care less to refund the funds when you are not using their site. I believe they ripped me off.

Anonymous
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchcom/nationwide/Matchcom-lack-of-customer-service-dating-site-Internet-343646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Match.com