Complaint Review: Matchmaker Michigan

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — grand rapids Michigan
Matchmaker Michigan
2021 44th St SE Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Matchmaker Michigan false, rude, unprofessional, liar, no customer service, careless, high staff turnover, no clients, lies lies lies Grand Rapids, Michigan

Matchmaker Michigan is a complete joke.  They claim to be the best, safest, and most successful service out there.  Thay have done nothing but disappoint since I had fallen for the initial LIES and promises from Kimberly Kanoza (the "owner").  She's a sick, conniving, fake, lying, stealing, greedy, rude, HORRIBLE person.  Never have I ever felt so taken advantage of.  None of my 'referrals' were anywhere near my specifications.  Not one thing has added up since the beginning.  I have gotten far less matches than I was promised and once went months without even any sent at all.  I call, and Melissa who is supposed to be "in charge" of matching me is never available.  I never get a returned call back after i leave messages.  And I email over and over with no response.  Come to find out through other people I have met through them about my problems, this is happening to them too.  They do not do what they promise, they're careless and heartless!  They only want to take your money, make you sign the contract, and they are all lies from then on out!  I did more research to see what they were about and after calling the office I found that most of the "employees" on their website are not even working there.  The turnover rate of employees since I've been a member has been unbelievable!!  I want my money back but have found it very difficult to even get a response from the company.  If you can even call it that.  I once got a response from Kimberly herself after getting no response for months and she basically just threatened me and told me she would run me to the ground if I ever tried to mess with her business.  She is a heartless person and uses tv and fake representations of herself to make it look like she is better than dirt, but she's less than that as a human being.  I can't believe this and want to warn future "members" that this place will ruin your life, financially and emotionally...and you will not get any sympothy from them!  nope, they most likely laugh at you behind your back after you walk out the door with all the hope in the world.  it's stomach turning that they are even in business.  BEWARE!!!  I hope karma bites Kimberly in the ass and she gets what she deserves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matchmaker-Michigan/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49508/Matchmaker-Michigan-false-rude-unprofessional-liar-no-customer-service-careless-hig-1044929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matchmaker Michigan