Complaint Review: Mate check investigations

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: BeWarned — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Mate check investigations

Mate check investigations Sandra Hope Major Con and Ripoff professionals! Beware! Internet, Internet

Predators! Checkmate owner and her "office-boy" Tom, are unscrupulous vultures.

After wire-transferring (their demand) $7,000. To photograph my husband on a boy's trip to Mexico, I had to call the offices nearly 2 weeks after the "fishing trip" to Mexico to get any information from Matecheck.

I left several tearful messages for any information they could give me regarding what they had seen in Mexico. I explained that I was under such emotional duress and wouldn't they kindly return my call, one way or the other

Sandra would not take my call and her "sidekick",Tom, told me that they had great news for me, that my husband was not cheating on me.

When I asked for the photos, they made a lot of excuses and I received nothing. After pressing them harder for some evidence that my husband was actually observed, I received a single(blurry) photo of some men fishing. Not my husband, nor any of the other 5 men in the fishing party for which I provided pictures and descriptions to Matecheck (Sandra Hope) prior to the investigation.

Becoming suspicious that the investigation was bogus, I pressed for receipts for proof of travel, hotel expenses, and such. Matecheck REFUSED!

After I threatened to inform the State's Attorney of Matecheck's fraudulent behavior, Tom stated to me that "we can go to court, and yes, we will tell your husband that I had him tailed"! Of course, my husband and I were trying to reconcile our issues, so I backed off.

UPDATE! Successful reconciliation with my husband.

Bad News: I got ripped off for $7000. Good News: Hopefully my story will save you some money. Moral of the story: Be forewarned and do not do business with Sandra Hope or MateCheck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate-check-investigations/internet/Mate-check-investigations-Sandra-Hope-Major-Con-and-Ripoff-professionals-Beware-Internet-842941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate check investigations