Complaint Review: Mate1

• Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: Makandwe — Bronx New York
Mate1
334 Cornelia St, #354, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 , Select State/Province USA

Mate1 They scammed me one of $100, made me believe I was communicating with other other members Pittsburg Pennysylvania

I became a member of the dating site mate1.com in 2011, paying $20 a month. I started  getting responses from what initially sounded like date prospects. I eventually realized I was dealing with company staff pretending to be women trying to date me. Often times, they did not even remember the previous conversation when we communicated. This is a scam. I am just surprised that they have not yet been busted by the Feds. When I canceled my membership, I clearly told them they were scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate1/Select-StateProvince/Mate1-They-scammed-me-one-of-100-made-me-believe-I-was-communicating-with-other-other-m-1127663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1