Complaint Review: Mate1.com, Singlesnet.com

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:Lakehills Texas
Mate1.com, Singlesnet.com
www.mate1.com, www. singlesnet.com Internet U.S.A.

Mate1.com, Singlesnet.com My reputation and Integrity is all my father taught me I had. Till these companies came along. Internet

I started recieving calls several months ago. I work in a secure area, so we are not allowed to answer our phones during the day. When my breaks would roll around and I would try to call the number back, the first company I got, stated they were a dating agency. I said I did not sign up for anything from their company and please remove me from their calling list.

They kept calling. I work a 10 hour shift and a 12 hour day. So by the time I would get home and get my clothes changed, this company was already closed. A answering service would answer stating that there is no one in the office to take my call. The company name was singlesnet.com

They kept calling. Until one day they called when I was off, and I answered the phone, and immediatly asked to talk to a supervisor. I spoke with the supervisor with everyone laughing in the background. The supervisor got on the phone, and I said that I did not sign up for their dating service, I did not want to be called again. I told them that I was married, and I did not set up a profile on their website. They stated at the time that they have several associate websites, they would deactivate the profile off their website, but they could not promise what the others would do. I have still been dealing with this company sending emails to my email address.
Mate 1

My husband told me the news that his profile was contacted stating that my profile was updated and I was a match to his.

We will not even go into why he recieved a email. What I would like to focus on, is I did not set up a profile on this company's website either. I have not been looking nor have I been wanting to step out on my husband.

Several years ago, I lost my father to cancer. His morals and his standards have becomse so very dear to me, because that is all I have left of him. And for these companies to destroy my reputation and integrity is beyond anything I could ever imagaine.

Who is doing this, I do not know. But how these companies can do business the way they do and not have better safe guards than they do is more than I can deal with.

Cpuretopaz43
Lakehills, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate1com-Singlesnetcom/internet/Mate1com-Singlesnetcom-My-reputation-and-Integrity-is-all-my-father-taught-me-I-had-Ti-348046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1.com, Singlesnet.com