Complaint Review: Mate1.com, "angela David"

• Submitted: Sun, February 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Big Spring Texas
Mate1.com, "angela David"
16 Halls Drift, Abbewood, London United Kingdom

Mate1.com, "angela David" I joined mate1 in January 2009. Meet a woman named Angela. She ripped me off of over a thousand dollars. I was a fool. But I did get a lot of information on her. So I think mate1 should be responsible. London United Kingdom

I just want to report this angela to the rip off people. She ripped me off for over a thousand dollars. She told me she was coming to the United States. To hook up with me. I was stupid for sending the thousand dollars. I wish I could get my money back but I know that is not going to be possible. That was just my bad. Sending her that money did hurt me. Sense I am retired and on a fixed income. A perfect person for a rip off.

I later on after joining mate1 read the reports on rip off and I thought Oh my God I am a victium. What do I do? Well guess I found you. Now I'm out a thousand dollars and unable to retrive any of the money. I won' t be so lucky sense the girl lives in London,United Kingdom. Wish the police over there could get her. If there is such a person or woman.

I however got as much info from her as I could. I have all this info about her if rip off ever needs it. W

When I kept up the little game she was playing after I read ripoff I plaid along till 2/15/09. This is about the time my mate1 runs out. The sad thing is that I sent her all my address phone number and all that stuff. I am scared no she or who ever this person was will rip me off more than just a thousand dollars.

Is there anything I can do to stop any thing else from happening to me. Having this person steal my I.D. credit or what ever else they want to?

I was able to even get some pictures of this woman. If that was really here and her girlfriend. If you can help me please. I have become a victium of the dating service an I am 58 years old. Perfect age.

Dannie
Big Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate1com-angela-David/Abbewood-London-W2-1Ha/Mate1com-angela-David-I-joined-mate1-in-January-2009-Meet-a-woman-named-Angela-She-r-424295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1.com, "angela David"