Complaint Review: Mate1.com

• Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Big Spring Texas
Mate1.com
16 Hills Drift Abbewood London,, United Kingdom

Mate1.com I kept trying to find out if this was a rip-off. Of course the person would say no. Kept trying to get away. Each time I would try to get away this person would lure me back. I ended up loosing 1100.00 dollars in being so stupid. But I would love to help sting these people. I went to the service hoping to meet someone. Not to be some kind of a pervert. I even kept explaining this. But I was scamed London United Kingdom

*Author of original report: The problem is solved

I went to mate1 really trying to meet someone. This person that came on to talk with me. I kept several times to find out if she was a scam. Each time I tried to get away she kept realing me back in.

This person was from the UK I was real careful but not enough. These people need to be stopped. Mate1 needs to scan them better. I spent 1100 total dollars hoping this person or woman would come to the U.S. Instead of getting ripped off.

I would love to work for you trying to help catch these people. I am the right age for these young people to jump on. I didn't go there to be a predator. I went to meet someone. If there is anyway with some breiffing I would love to help you catch some of them. There has to be a way to get them. I was a victium. I am on a fixed income and this cost me dearly.....Thanks Dannie

Rooster23313
Big Spring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate1com/London-W2-1HA/Mate1com-I-kept-trying-to-find-out-if-this-was-a-rip-off-Of-course-the-person-would-say-421020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1.com

The problem is solved

AUTHOR: Rooster23313 - (U.S.A.)

I was able to comfirm everything on my report and would like to with draw my report. Thank you for your help. I have talk to the woman and things with her and I are ok. We are going to be married.