Complaint Review: Mate1.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — BeaverCreek Ohio

Mate1.com Basically to make things short it's a rippoff none of these ladies has any profile pic and if they do they'll talk to pretend they're interested and then they try to ask you 4 money scam Internet

Mate1.Com is a ripoff talk to I guess what was suppose to be their customer service and asked them why are they taking money out of my checking account for anything if it clearly says if I want to check my messages on this site they break down the options and the one I picked was the $1.95 which the total charge on the bottom said a $1.95 for 3 days .So how did my account get to -$45.34 cents?I want my few bucks back now because I'm overdrawn!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate1com/internet/Mate1com-Basically-to-make-things-short-its-a-rippoff-none-of-these-ladies-has-any-prof-1045457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1.com