Complaint Review: Mate1.com

• Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: scambuster2009 — Liverpool, uk Nationwide United Kingdom
Mate1.com
4200 saint-laurent blvd montreal, Quebec United States of America

Mate1.com membership, internet fraud, ripoff, email sellers, credit card scammers, fakes, fake women, montreal, Quebec

I'd like to report mate1.com on the 23rd nov 2009 i got a bank statement from my bank and on it had a billing of 30.90p (uk pounds), i had cancelled my membership before my 3day trial finished which i thought that would be the end of it but no i got 600 emails in my inbox from russia ghana greece turkey etc so i contacted them again emailed them etc cancelling my membership and they said fine and they wished me luck, then today (22/12/2009) i go the bank and guess what yes they have taken 31.80p membership out of my bank i informed my bank that i cancelled and my credit card company and bank (BARCLAY'S PLC BANK) said tuff and fobbed me off, they win i lose and thats wrong what more can i do??? merry xmas and new year everyone except the scammer's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mate1com/montreal-Quebec-/Mate1com-membership-internet-fraud-ripoff-email-sellers-credit-card-scammers-fakes-543999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mate1.com