Complaint Review: Maternity Advantage

• Reported By: Jen — Bronx New York United States of America
Maternity Advantage
500 N. Cap of Texas Highway #3-200 Austin, Texas United States of America

Maternity Advantage It's a scam!! Austin, Texas

Maternity Advantage is a scam.  I paid $600 for this company to help me find an afforable doctor in my area and to help lower my prenatal care expenses.  I ended up doing all the work myself.  The company does not return phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner.  They stopped returning calls at all when I requested a refund.  I filled out the refund form and received no response.  They originally said that if they did not save me the money I paid for the program (minus the application fee), my money would be refunded. Of course this never happened and now their phone number is disconnected.  I reported Maternity Advantage to The Better Business Bureau.  They did not get a response either.  How disgusting to take advantage of pregnant women who are trying to afford prenatal care for their babies.  Shame on you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maternity-Advantage/Austin-Texas-78746/Maternity-Advantage-Its-a-scam-Austin-Texas-811867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maternity Advantage