Complaint Review: Mathews Nissan

• Reported By: done wrong — clarksville Tennessee United States of America
Mathews Nissan
185 Highway 76 Clarksville, TN clarksville, Tennessee United States of America

Mathews Nissan Service Department Rip off clarksville, Tennessee

Went in last week for my 30,000 maintence on my 2010 nissan sentra and told them specifically to do just the schedule 1 & 2 maintence that is required. The man tells me that includes changing the transmission fluid and my total would be 453.00.

After about 1 hour and half the guy comes in says your cars all ready and we didn't end up having to change your transmission fluid. The cashier has your bill and you are all ready to go.

I get my bill and it is 443.00 and I am like wow that doesn't sound right so I get my husband to look at my bill when I get home and hes pissed.

Turns out they did part of the schedule 1 & 2 maintence and also part of the premium maintence. He calls them up and they stated that that is what I had asked for! Im like no way would I have ever agreed to that, and I felt like a fool.

They end up offering us a free oil change and to detail my car and hang up on my husband. Their words to him was "keep your words to yourself" and hung up! I have never in my life dealt with such shady people now they refuse to speak with us at all.

They charged me for windshield wipers I did not need as I just bought wiper blades recently @ 12.97 each, oil additive, cooling system treatment, injector cleaner, and a ton of other things I did not authorize.

They basically said well we can not refund you any money because what we put on/in the car can not be taken off. But I did not ask them to do any of it. So frustrated right now and looking for any solutions. We are already in the process of disputing some of the money that we paid them with out credit card company.

I would never recommend these people to anyone ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mathews-Nissan/clarksville-Tennessee-37043/Mathews-Nissan-Service-Department-Rip-off-clarksville-Tennessee-906307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mathews Nissan